Astaxanthin 42mg AstaPure Oil 120 Softgel Capsules
AstaPure natural astaxanthin products are sourced from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, cultivated in a closed tubular and environmentally protected system, and extracted using Super Critical Co2 technology.
Algatechnologies innovative technology, provides the most concentrated, and standardized Astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is a member of the carotenoid family. It is a dark red pigment, and the main carotenoid found in algae and aquatic animals.
It is responsible for the red/pink coloration of crustaceans, shellfish, and the flesh of salmonoids. Algatechnologies produce astaxanthin from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, the richest known natural source for astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin cannot be synthesized by animals and humans, so it must be provided by the diet. Natural astaxanthin has been part of the human diet for thousands of years. The astaxanthin in Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae occurs in the esterified form, which is more stable than the free astaxanthin form.
ASTAPURE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Algatechnologies proprietary cultivation process, employs a closed tubular and protected environmental system, ensuring a high content of active ingredients, an extremely pure product, and a consistently reliable all year round production.
Algatechonologies, is located in an optimal environment for microalgae cultivation (Negev desert, Israel). Suspended in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for optimal absorption.
Food Supplement Suitable for Vegetarians 42mg AstaPure Oil x 120 Soft Gel Capsules
Eye Support Complex 60 Capsules
Bilberry, Pine Bark, Lutein & Zeaxanthin combined with supportive vitamins and minerals.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamins C & E and the minerals Zinc & Copper are antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels. Lutemax Award-winning, globally-recognized Lutemax 2020 is a naturally-derived marigold extract providing all three macular carotenoids lutein and enhanced levels of both zeaxanthin isomers (RR-and RS [meso]-zeaxanthin) at the same 5:1 ratio as found in nature.
Zinc 15mg 120 Capsules
Zinc Citrate is one of the most easily absorbed forms and it really is an essential mineral with such a variety of functions in the body.
Zinc contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It is an antioxidant
- the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal vision
- normal cognitive function
- normal fertility and reproduction
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- normal maconutrient metabolism
- normal metabolism of fatty acids
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal protein synthesis
- normal DNA synthesis
- normal carbohydrate metabolism
- normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc also has a role in the process of cell division.
So many jobs�yet we cannot store zinc in our bodies so need a constant supply. Modern farming and food processing practices have purportedly led to reduced levels in our diet and zinc levels are the body are also easily depleted by a variety of factors including stress.